I am herewith forwarding the information of CosPA2017 conference
to be held in Kyoto from December 11 to 15. This is one of the main
activities of the division of cosmology, astrophysics, and gravitation (DACG)
of the Association of Asia Pacific Physical Societies (AAPPS).
The website is located at
We have set a discount fee for DACG members or those who wish
to join DACG with the registration information. Those who will attend
the conference from outside Asia Pacific are also eligible for the discount
Secretary general of AAPPS- DACG
International Symposium on
Cosmology and Particle Astrophysics
December 11-15, 2017
Yukawa Institute for Theoretical Physics, Kyoto University, JAPAN
The CosPA, International Symposium on Cosmology and Particle Astrophysics, is a series of conferences which was initiated in Taiwan and has been organized in Asia Pacific region annually as an activity of the Asia Pacific Organization of Cosmology and Particle Astrophysics (APCosPA). This time it will be held as an official conference of the recently established Division of Astrophysics, Cosmology and Gravitation (DACG) of AAPPS. This conference is jointly hosted by the Yukawa Institute for Theoretical Physics, Kyoto Univiersity and the Research Center for the Early Universe (RESCEU).
- N. Afshordi, N. Bell, K. Cannon, K. Choi, Y.-Z. Fan, L. Hui,
- S. Matsumoto, H. Murayama, S.-C. Park, L. Pogosian,
- A. Starobinsky*, T. Suyama, M. Teshima, S. Torii, M. Trodden,
- H. Tye, T. Vachaspati, Y. Wang, E. Waxman, Y. Wong,
- X. Zhang, S. Zhou, and more... (*: to be confirmed)
Call for contributed talks/posters:
- We invite contributed talks and posters. They can be submitted from the registration page by the deadline September 30, 7:00 p.m. JST. Due to limitations of space and time, some talks may need to be presented as posters.
Support for local expenses:
- A limited fund is available to support local expenses and fees of students and junior postdocs from member countries of APCTP outside Japan. Please write to the following e-mail address of the secretariat.
Local Organizing Committee:
- K. Ioka, H. Kodama, M. Sasaki(chair), T. Suyama,
- T. Tanaka, M. Yamaguchi, J. Yokoyama(secretariat).
- Jun'ichi Yokoyama
- Research Center for the Early Universe, School of Science
- The University of Tokyo
- 7-3-1 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-0033, Japan
- JSPS Kakenhi Grant
- Asia Pacific Center for Theoretical Physics (APCTP)