Chern-Simons theories for M2-branes at CQUeST
Time: 26th June 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
27th June 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Venue: RA406, Center for Quantum Spacetime, Sogang University
Topics: anything related to Chern-Simons theories for M2-branes
We are planning to have several, short and very informal talks per day which can be either review on related papers or on-going works of speakers.
The confirmed invited speakers, so far, include:
Nakwoo Kim, Sangmin Lee, Seungjoon Hyun, Sangheon Yi, Corneliu Sochichiu, Jeong-Hyuck Park ...
Speakers/talks on June 26th.
1. Sagmin Lee: General overview II
2. Seungjoon Hyun: General overview I
3. Nakwoo Kim: Orbifold in C^4
4. Jeong-Hyuch Park: Single M5 to multiple M2
5. Sangheon Yi: Critical questions
Speakers/talks on June 27th.
1. Corneliu Sochichiu: Algebraic ideas behind multiple M2-brane models
2. Mu-In Park: Chern-Simons for gravity
3. Changhyun Ahn: Holographic supergravity dual to three-dimensional N=2
Speakers/talks on July 9th.
1. Sungjay Lee: three-dimensional N>= 4 superconformal theories
2. Shahin Sheikh Jabbari: The Relaxed Three-Algebras: Their Matrix Representation and Implications for Multi M2-brane Theory
Speakers/talks on July 11th.
1. Shahin Sheikh Jabbari: Nearing Extremal Intersecting Giants and New Decoupled Sectors in N=4 SYM
More slots are available for you.
Concrete formal will be decided only on the days.
Lunch coupon and parking ticket will be provided for early comers.
Organizers: Bum-Hoon Lee, Nakwoo Kim, Corneliu Sochichiu and Jeong-Hyuck Park