Dear CQUeST members,
This is an announcement of an internal mini-workshop and Christmas
party to be held on 22(Thu) December.
In the evening 22 Dec. we are planning a Christmas party & Magic show.
CQUeST happily invites you (Research Fellows, Graduate Students and
Professors) to the party. We also cordially request all the
participants to the party to bring a present which should cost less than 10,000 won.
11:30~ Lunch (Teaching Staff Restaurant on the 1st floor and left side in Da-San Hall)
(For lunch serving, Please come to CQUeST Office before 12:00 for lunch ticket.)
1. 1:00~1:15 Takahiro Nishinaka (`The beta-ensemble of Penner type matrix models and Nekrasov partition function')
2. 1:15~1:30 Neil Copland (`Thermalisation of mutual and tripartite information in strongly coupled 2d CFTs')
3. 1:30~1:45 Kanghoon Lee (`Supersysmmetric Double Field Theory: Stringy Reformulation of Supergravity')
4. 1:45~2:00 Hyun Seok Yang (`On Four-Manifolds')
20 Minute Break
5. 2:20~2:35 Jackson wu (`Phantom of the OPERA: a short preview')
6. 2:35~2:50 Yang Zhou (`Exact holographic RG formula for Transport Coefficient')
7. 2:50~3:05 Yun-Seok Seo (`Universality class of symmetry energy from holographic QCD')
8. 3:05~3:20 Shesansu Pal (`Study of Conductivity')
9. 3:20~3:35 Shailesh Kulkarni (`Hydrodynamics of hairy black holes')
25 Minute Break
10. 4:00~4:15 Wonwoo Lee (`Taste of Seoul(and Korea)')
11. 4:15~4:30 DongHan Yum (`Multiverse vs. Manyworld: two pictures on anthropic cosmology by Susskind and Hawking')
12 .4:30~4:45 Taeyoon Moon (`Polarization modes of gravitational waves in 3D massive gravities')
13. 4:45~5:00 Hee Il Kim (`Self gravitating objects')
6:00~ Christmas Party & Magic show (Arrupe Hall)
With best wishes,
Center for Quantum Spacetime
¢º Lunch - Teaching Staff Restaurant on the 1st floor and left side in Da-San Hall
* Meal coupon is required for lunch
* For lunch serving, Please come to CQUeST Office before 12:00 for lunch ticket.
¢º Banquet - Arrupe Hall on the 11th floor.
* No coupon needed